What is a hydraulic system?
The flow of all types of “liquids” used in the system, whether water or oil, are used as a medium for transferring power in the conversion of fluid power to mechanical energy. As a result, the hydraulic cylinder (Actuator or Hydraulic Cylinder) and the hydraulic motor (Hydraulic Motor) work.
Advantages of hydraulic systems
1. Easy to control mechanisms that requires a pivot point or a link that uses a lot of chain
2. The speed adjustment of the piston or hydraulic motor is easy.
3. doubling force
4. constant force
5. Set the amount of force you want to use.
6. Easy to control loading Help prevent damage and accidents caused by hydraulic equipment.
7. Controls work accurately, precisely and accurately.
8. Safe and easy to spot leaks.
9. It is a system that can maintain constant torque or force.
Important equipment in the hydraulic system
- Primary Component
- Storage and Treatment Component
- Transferring Component
- Controlling Component
- Actuator or Working Component